Workforce & Analytics Manager
The Workforce & Analytics Manager supports daily Contact Center operations through the delivery of forecasting, scheduling and Real-Time Management (RTM) subject matter and trending expert, operational reporting and dashboards to Contact Center leadership, staff and chapter representatives and senior leadership. Additionally, the role serves as a liaison with IT-Infrastructure and the larger organization in regards to various programs and technologies used by the Contact Center. This is a supervisory role.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and prepare operational reports for management of the Contact Center and Programs senior leadership. Utilize Power BI to visualize data from multiple data sources. Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statistical reports for the Contact Center using data from multiple databases/sources, including weekly and quarterly customized reports to All Calls Option Chapters. Develop and manage reporting and metrics for Helpline Agents and Care Consultants. Forecast call volume and staffing needs to Contact Center leadership on a regular basis. Manage and write bi-annual progress reports for 5 year, $5 million federal grant from the Administration for Community Living.
- Produce accurate long, medium and short-range staffing forecasts, developing highly efficient agent schedules to deliver upon the forecast, and effective management/utilization of the Workforce Management Suite (technology). Supervise the Workforce Management Specialists and ensure that the Contact Center receives timely and accurate forecasts and scheduling to support service level and supervision of the Contact Center team. Conduct regular "what if" scenarios and recommend schedule and process improvements to increase capacity and support fluctuating call volume
- Manage the Contact Center’s participation in the Association’s constituent quality survey process. Collect and submit the appropriate data and oversee analysis of comment results. Oversee collection process for Helpline contacts on behalf of All Calls Option chapters.
- Liaise with in-house IT-Infrastructure and external software and telephony vendors to ensure optimal functioning of Contact Center technology, serving as contact center technology and point person for all software and hardware. Coordinate and communicate downtime with Contact Center leadership. Coordinate on-hold messaging, routing and reporting needs.
- Subject matter expert/committee member for Personify: Program Meetings, Contact Tracking, Reporting Workgroup. Point of contact for Chapter based staff regarding reporting, Contact Center and Personify business rules and ACO onboarding activities
- Maintain Contact Center databases of active agents, update software and programs when users onboard or terminate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience, is preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Call Center Management
- 3-5 year’s leadership experience.
- 5-7 years’ of workforce management experience with an emphasis on planning and modeling.
- 5-7 years’ experience developing reports from aggregate sources of information and data visualization tools.
- 7-10 years call center experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in call center management.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Workforce Management experience with an emphasis on analysis/planning, predictive modeling/forecasting.
- Experience with WFM applications and scheduling software (preferably with NICE CX One).
- Experience working with ACD call routing strategies.
- Proven ability to develop, implement and manage a workforce planning and scheduling approach in a multi-channel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, visualize and report data clearly to a wide variety of audiences.
- Skills in evaluating individual, team, and departmental level performance.
- Expertise in Excel, Power BI and/or other reporting software.
- Strong attention to detail/process with strategic thinking and planning skills.
Position Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
Full time based on 37.5 hours per week
Position Grade: 508
Reports To: Senior Director, Contact Center
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support. At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,900 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease. We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life-changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may develop the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org/jobs to explore who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work for the last twelve years in a row.
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, long term care insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous Paid Time Off, 12 annual holidays and Paid Family Leave, as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day and an Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.