- Achieve revenue targets for Walk to End Alzheimer’s and other events with direct accountability for goals set forth in the Heart of America’s Chapter’s annual budget.
- Ensure timely data entry to maintain monthly reports and track progress towards goals.
- Develop and follow a comprehensive plan for Walk to End Alzheimer’s that includes timelines, team recruitment, team retention strategies, volunteer committee development, marketing/public relations, mission integration and logistics.
- Recruit, train, develop and engage Walk and other volunteer committees per the National Walk to End Alzheimer’s guidelines resulting in the achievement of revenue and team goals.
- Direct volunteer committee to organize outreach activities that promote the Alzheimer’s Association mission and services, including community presentations and corporate engagement opportunities.
- Utilize volunteers for recruiting, cultivating and stewarding of Walk to End Alzheimer’s teams, sponsors, and walkers to achieve the Chapter’s development goals.
- Maximize team participation to achieve Chapter development goals by retaining existing teams, attracting new teams from all sectors of the community and by providing fundraising guidance.
- Foster and grow relationships with key corporate sponsors year-round by ensuring participation on Walk committees, all relevant Chapter activities, and recognition opportunities.
- Establish a new network of high-level contacts for the Chapter and form new corporate alliances and partnerships to achieve overall Walk corporate revenue goals.
- Seek and identify key community influencers and promotional partners who will assist in building Chapter and Walk presence in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Three years of relevant experience and proven track record in non-profit fundraising and/or corporate sales.
- Donor, fund development, and volunteer experience and skills preferred.
- Strong public speaking skills; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Google Office Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar) essential.
- Assure compliance with Alzheimer’s Association policies, standards, expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to travel by personal automobile within assigned territory (must have valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and good driving record).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2944