- Recruit and manage high level Program Services volunteers including but not limited to: Community Educators, Support Group Facilitators, and Program Services Interns.
- Manage volunteer community educators.
- Prepare and record own correspondence, committee reports, agendas, minutes, etc. Keep accurate records and provide regular reports to the Program Services Team.
- Attendance at the following events: Annual Dementia Care Conference, Walk to End Alzheimer’s (metro and other locations as needed/assigned), Gala, RivALZ: Blondes vs. Brunettes.
- Provides support for Physician Outreach activities.
- Maintain local referral records on Community Resource Finder.
- Evaluate and maintain the quality and effectiveness of education programs
- Assist with the promotion of program services in collaboration with Director of Communications
- Ensure imputing and accuracy of CSQEI & Personify data entry.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education, social work, public health, health or human services field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience recruituing and managing volunteers.
- Experience in developing and managing outreach events
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work with a diverse community and colleagues.
- Cooperative personality, excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to travel to perform position requirements with occasional overnight travel (less than 20%).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2886