Technical Assistant, Office Services
The Technical Assistant, Office Services will assist in all areas of Office Management. This individual will serve as a point of contact/liaison between Association staff, vendors and guests. She/he will staff, cover and maintain front desk, provides guest services and accommodations, and assist users if needed.This position will evolve to support all facets of the Office Services Department as they become familiar with the Association’s operations and procedures.This is a benefit eligible part time (30 hours/week) position. We are looking for a reliable, punctual, friendly and quick-thinking individual to join our team.
Essential Job Functions:
? Greet, announce and accommodate visitors & calls to the Association, Direct deliveries to mailroom, Receive and forward faxes to Association Staff.
? Process invoices and department requests.
? Maintaining employee accounts with vendors by auditing accounts monthly.
? Monitor Trak-It program for dispatch and fulfillment request.
? Operate UPS terminal for shipments.
? Maintain, manage, and stock kitchens, conference rooms, copy rooms, and common areas.
? Assist where needed in the Office Services Department and special projects.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Typing 35 wpm and proficiency with MS Office Applications, including Word, Excel and Access
· 2-3 years’ experience in Office Support (receptionist, administrative assistant, etc.)
· Excellent customer service skills & delivery.
Job Reference #: 3484