Sr. Specialist, Ops Corporate Initiatives (Home Office)
Job Title: Sr. Specialist, Operations Corporate Initiatives
Work Hours: Full-time (based on a 37.5 hour work week)
Reports To: Director, Corporate Initiatives
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last 12 years in a row.
Senior Specialist, Operations – Corporate Initiatives will report to the Director, Corporate Initiatives and will be responsible for working cross-functionally across the enterprise, managing projects/deadlines and maintaining accurate reflection of department revenue and expenses to meet the needs of corporate partners and the internal Corporate Initiatives team to streamline partner needs and upsell potential of the new business and account teams.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project management support related to corporate partner account needs across internal teams (IT, Digital, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Donor Services) to meet the requests of corporate partners on schedule. Collect, review, track and report feedback on all projects to account management team and senior leadership, as appropriate.
- Maintain Corporate Initiatives email inbox and CI intake form to filter and redirect corporate prospect leads to the appropriate Corporate Initiatives New Business team member for follow up.
- Organize and maintain the Corporate Initiatives team resources on various internal platforms including but not limited to shared drives and intranet sites to maximize visibility and access of information
- Submit and review all corporate partner pledges with Donor Services team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of pledged revenue. Review for discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments with Donor Services team.
- Facilitate completion of appropriate applications for Alzheimer’s Association participation in state and federal employee giving campaigns by interfacing with internal teams and the federation representing the organization (Community Health Charities).
- Manage the submission and flow of all corporate partner/vendor contracts, payment requests and invoices by following proper internal processes and procedures.
- Review and track team expenses against annual budget by reviewing submitted expense reports for all members of the Corporate Initiatives team
- Document and recommend improvements of internal processes affecting Corporate Initiatives for future efficiencies influencing Corporate Initiatives and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate the scheduling of monthly team meetings and distribution of aggregated information pertinent to the team on a consistent and timely basis.
- Act as the key contact for the Corporate Initiatives team regarding printing, shipping, reserving event spaces and coordinating catering for events taking place at Home Office.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Management)
- 2 years of experience in account operations, marketing support, or office management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently, as well fully engage in a culture where team collaboration is highly valued
- Exceptional organization and efficient time management
- Affinity for relationship building and project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Workspace applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Proficiency with Internet and database/fundraising applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day an Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing, plus Caregiver Leave.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.