Sr. Specialist, Digital Strategy
This position is based in downtown Chicago, IL and reports to the Senior Associate Director, Digital Strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Shape web content strategy to support our mission pillars and to ensure content is found at point-of-need. Contribute to integrative marketing and communication efforts from a digital content perspective. Audit and refresh content alz.org content and related microsites to maintain quality of public-facing web properties. Oversee related workflow and approvals with content owners and digital strategy team.
* Develop content for new digital properties as assigned, including but not limited to web copy and blog posts.
* Proactively identify areas for improvement based on user needs and/or opportunities for engagement, and work into overall schedule
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
* 3-5 years' progressive experience editing and writing digital content
* Demonstrated ability to create web content strategy from a macro and micro level
* Excellent Web writing and Web copyediting skills
* Ability to use data and Web analytics to drive content decisions
* Experience working with non-profits and / or health-related information a plus
* Experience with a content management system a plus
* Highly organized, self-motivated, self starter and highly detail oriented with ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
* Proficient in AP Style
* Team player with goal-oriented personality
Job Reference #: 2982