Specialist, Graphic Design
- Designs print collateral for organization-wide initiatives (e.g. Walk to End Alzheimer’s, The Longest Day) ensuring brand consistency.
- Designs and updates products and collateral for Shop for the Cause e-commerce website.
- Provides design support to chapter network.
- Maintains photo asset library through searching, identifying and uploading appropriate photos and uploading vendor drives.
- Uploads design files for vendors.
- Maintains archiving and tracking system for design projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of progressively complex graphic design experience
- Excellent, demonstrated graphic design skills
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Google applications
- Ability to take projects from concept through completion
- Working knowledge of print production and publishing
- Working knowledge of media file types
- Experience with FTP sites and clear understanding of how they work
- Very collaborative and team-oriented; comfortable taking creative criticism
- Works effectively across groups through respect, knowledge and ability to persuade and influence
- Strategic, creative thinker able to focus on both the big picture and remain detail oriented
- Clear communicator with strong presentation skills and the ability to adapt style for diverse audiences to influence response
- High energy level with the ability and willingness work evenings and weekends as required to complete projects
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies to meet changing needs
Job Reference #: 2989