Specialist, Direct Marketing Coordinator Part Time
- Provide support to implement the direct marketing, planned giving and intermediate giving annual plan on schedule to meet revenue goals.
- Work with agency and internal partners to project manage digital marketing, direct mail, planned giving and intermediate giving campaigns.
- Manage and maintain production calendars for constituent email campaigns within Direct Marketing and with internal partners as deemed necessary.
- Facilitate communication with internal and external partners about direct marketing campaigns and constituent email.
- Make thank you and welcome calls to Alois Society members.
- Handle donor relations requests and technical trouble-shooting as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing and project management. Direct marketing experience a plus.
- Experience in reporting and understanding of digital marketing metrics.
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Google Drive and related products).
- Familiarity with Luminate Online, Team Approach or Non-Profit fundraising software a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of basic direct marketing production principles.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (including spelling and grammar) and ability to work with internal and external constituents.
- Ability to create professional reports and presentations.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis and databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and by phone.
- Ability to plan and complete work on deadline.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional meetings.
- Ability to take independent initiative and also succeed in an environment of shared responsibility.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2857