Specialist, Care & Support
This position supports the Care & Support department with managing projects such as coordinating logistics for care conference, Early Stage Advisory Group (ESAG) meetings, ESAG engagements, support of product development including e-Services, Dementia Care Practice Recommendations (DCPR) products and activities and consumer education programs. In addition, this role provides customer service for e-services and DCPR products including curriculum review, and essentiALZ certification, ALZConnected, Community Resource Finder and Alzheimer’s Navigator.
This position is based at the Association's Home Office in downtown Chicago, IL and reports to the Sr. Associate Director, Quality Care.
* Provides support to Care & Support teams coordinating logistics for care conference, ESAG activities, program development including consumer education programs, e-services and DCPR activities and products.
* Provides customer service for e-services and DCPR products including curriculum review, essentiALZ certification, AlzConnected, Community Resource Finder and Alzheimer’s Navigator.
* Assists with budget including reporting, invoice process, payment tracking to support department and grant project management requests as needed.
* Maintains metrics and provides reports for e-services and DCPR products for grant tracking and reporting and product optimization.
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent
* 2-3 years project management experience or business to business experience
* 2-3 years customer service experience
* Demonstrated experience with constituent/data management systems
* Experience preparing expense reports, budget reports and other reports as requested
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and social competency
* Self-starter, able to work independently and skilled problem solver with the initiative to take responsibility for projects
* Ability to work collaboratively on a team, developing relationships with diverse internal and external customers
* Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize work and provide timely, consistent and appropriate follow-up.
* Ability to remain professional and courteous with internal and external customers at all times
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, Google Apps. And Excel
* Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed for the job
Job Reference #: 3394