Regional Administrative Assistant
Be part of the movement to end Alzheimer’s. Right now, millions of Americans are facing the devastation of Alzheimer’s. This disease is robbing us of our finances, our families and our futures - but at the Alzheimer’s Association, we’re relentlessly working to change that by addressing the challenges in front of us with speed and without limitations or boundaries. With our network of more than 75 chapters across the country, we’re advancing world-class research, ensuring access to gold-standard care and support, and hiring talented, mission-driven people who make it all happen.
The Alzheimer’s Association has been ranked as one of the Best Nonprofits to Work For by The Nonprofit Times nine years in a row, recognizing our leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and mission-driven atmosphere. It takes a uniquely motivated person to be a part of our team - but we believe that person could be you.
The Regional Administrative Assistant, in the coordination and management of the St. Cloud Office and Western MN Region, will provide support in; programs, special events, advocacy and development. This role will provide administrative support for the Community Engagement Manager and Program Managers in the Western MN Region.
This is a part-time position working an average of 30 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with all staff throughout Western MN
- Assist in the coordination of key program services.
- Assist in the coordination of the signature Alzheimer’s Association fundraising event: Walk to End Alzheimer’s® and other benefit events and Advocacy efforts within the Region
- Assist in marketing and communication strategies relative to our services and key events in the Region
- Assist in the data entry of information into the chapter’s date bases, Personify, Convio and Raiser’s Edge
- Answer telephones; take appropriate messages and direct calls as necessary. Retrieve and return calls, voice mails as necessary
- Greet visitors. Provide quality customer service. Ensure proper follow up with appropriate staff
- Copy class handouts and prepare packets for classes, information help line, care consultations
- Order supplies
- Prepare bank deposits
- Responsible for light office cleaning
- Prepare invoice requests
- Oversee volunteers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Minimum High School Diploma
- Proficient with: Microsoft Suite and Google Suite: Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Hangout
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with flexibility and good humor
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends if necessary
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and move about to retrieve files
- Ability to occasionally lift 25 lbs, bend and stoop
- Ability to receive and visit clients
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 3340