Prospect Research Analyst (Home Office)
Job Title: Prospect Research Analyst (Home Office)
Work Hours: Full-time(based on a 37.5 hour work week)
Reports To: Director, Strategic Research & Analysis
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last 12 years in a row.
The Home Office of the Alzheimer’s Association is looking for an experienced prospect researcher with at least 1 years’ experience in development to join our three-member prospect research team. This prospect research unit plays an important role within a 25-member national major and planned giving department, all of whom are focused on raising and stewarding more than $45 million annually for the Association.
This position will provide proactive and reactive research reports on major gift donors and prospects to help build pipeline, advance and deepen relationships, and guide thoughtful inspiring gift solicitations. The position will focus on our prospect base in the eastern United States and work most closely with fundraisers located in that area.
This position reports to the Director, Strategic Research & Analysis
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under the close supervision of the Director Fundraising Analytics conduct prospect and donor research and prepare reports for review. These reports include bios, briefs, comprehensive profiles, and wealth screening analysis and validation.
- Develop a familiarity with the public sources and databases and generate prospect leads.
- Work with the Sr AD Prospect researches to help rank prospects and build an understanding of the spheres of influences for donor relationships.
- Collaborate with other prospect researchers, contribute to the implementation of prospect research projects aimed at having both a regional and national impact in growing revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- 1 years’ experience in development field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be analytical, detailed, strategic thinker, collaborative, customer-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a dynamic work load.
- Research experience.
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day an Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing, plus Caregiver Leave.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.