Project Manager 2
The IT Project Manager Level 2 will manage assigned projects and reports to the Senior Director of Project & Enduser Support Services. The Project Manager will use approved Association I.T. project management methods to lead all aspects of a project:
- The Project Management Institute’s framework as described in the latest edition of the The Scrum project management framework as described in the by Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber.
- Throughout the project life cycle, effectively promotes and practices approved Association I.T. project management methodology and fosters the practice of project standard tools and documentation (e.g. project authorization, project plan, risks/issues tracking & project closure report).
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as liaison to the project team and vendors, consultants and other pertinent outside entities to accomplish project tasks and meet targets.
- Works with the project team to identify and mitigate project issues/risks.
- Prepares and delivers ongoing project status reports to appropriate stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains project document archives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 to 4 years of project management experience
- Proficient in Google Docs, Drive and/or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Experience working in a professional role, in a multi-entity environment, a plus.PMP® (Project Management Professional) and/or PMI-ACP® (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner), a plus