Programs Administrative Assistant
- Coordinates educational programs to families, persons diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and related diseases, health care professionals and community organizations.
- Inbound/outbound phone calls to community/civic/faith-based organizations to schedule community or professional training programs.
- Scheduling programs on internal Greater Richmond Chapter calendar and concurrently entering programs into Personify CRM Database system
- Assigning appropriate volunteer or professional trainer for program based upon assessment of location, knowledge of volunteer or professional trainer, program content, volunteer or professional training ability
- Check and process information from Personify follow-up reports.
- Maintain monthly statistics to assist Program Director with reports
- Prepare monthly/quarterly statistics (including CSQEI) for Program Director and CEO
- Coordinate and schedule volunteer hours and activities. Ensure jobs are ready for volunteers prior to their arrival and that all supplies needed are available.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills to plan, implement, and evaluate program and volunteer initiatives
- Data entry/CRM system experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications, especially Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent listening skills and ability to determine the needs of constituents.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job Reference #: 2828