- Recruit and manage high level Program Services volunteers including but not limited to: Community Educators, Support Group Facilitators, and Program Services Interns.
- Delivers care and support programs.
- Ensure imputing and accuracy of CSQEI & Personify data entry.
- Assist with the promotion of program services in collaboration with Director of Communications
- Evaluate and maintain the quality and effectiveness of education programs
- Maintain local referral records on Community Resource Finder.
- Provides support for Physician Outreach activities.
- Attendance at chapter Alzheimer’s Association events including but not limited to assigned Walk to End Alzheimer’s, Day at the Hill, annual Conference and other local events as defined by each office territory
- Prepare and record own correspondence, committee reports, agendas, minutes, etc. Keep accurate records and provide regular reports to the Program Services Team.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social work, public health, health or human services field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Experience in developing and managing outreach events.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work with a diverse community and colleagues.
- Cooperative personality, excellent communication and listening skills.
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends as necessary. Occasional overnight travel (less than 20%).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2898