- Outreach and relationship building with targeted community entities
- Presentations to both large and small groups for the provision of education and support to caregivers and professionals in the targeted population
- Telephone support for caregivers and community contacts
- Must possess the ability to plan and implement education and support programs within the confines of existing developed criteria
- Assist Program Manager in implementation of other support and education projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Experience in public speaking required.
- Computer skills including familiarity with data entry and Microsoft Office required.
- Must be energetic and personable; comfortable with both one-on-one and group interactions. Must be a team player dedicated to team goals.
- Must be results-oriented and able to self-direct in meeting the objectives of assigned tasks.
- Must be able to drive short distances and lift up to 25 pounds.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2658