- Actively participate in the chapter’s programs and services team to ensure consistent service delivery by attending team meetings, communicating with other team members, and participating in weekly/biweekly check-ins with the Program Director.
- Complete all Helpline Follow-Ups as assigned.
- Establish Care Consultations in all assigned counties.
- Be familiar with all Home Office Educational Programs and be able to deliver to any audience.
- Ensure documentation is timely, accurate, and complete in the CRM system.
- Act as a liaison for all support group leaders and other volunteers in assigned counties.
- Recruit, train, and manage all volunteers in assigned counties.
- Through ongoing assessment and evaluation, develop new partnerships in the community to support expanded outreach to constituents in all assigned counties.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with physicians and other related providers in assigned counties.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and documentation as required.
- Represent the Association at public events, conferences, workshops and media events as required.
- Work with Development staff on concern and awareness of the disease. Participate and support all Chapter fundraising events.
- Must be a licensed social worker (LSW) or counselor (LPC) in the State of Ohio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, public health, or related field
- Three years experience in delivering community programs and services to diverse audiences.
- Expert knowledge of issues facing older adults, Alzheimer’s disease/related dementias and community resources applicable to these populations in assigned counties.
- Ability to recruit, train, and manage volunteers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple software applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations. Able to operate internet systems such as phone and email communications.
- Experience in individual and family counseling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google applications and accounting software packages
- Google Suite: Mail, Calendar, Docs and Hangout
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with volunteers, staff and external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and electronically to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to operate designated office equipment.
- High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative.
- Ability to facilitate discussions; comfortable with expression of emotions.
- Travel by car or air to attend meetings and programs.
- Weekend and evening work as required.
Job Reference #: 2995