The Alzheimer's Association - New York City Chapter seeks a temporary part-time PROGRAM ASSISTANT to provide data management, project and operational support to the Care and Support Program Department. The Assistant is a key part of the Program Operations team and reports to the Program Operations Manager. This is a limited duration temporary part-time position (20 - 23 hours per week) that is not benefits eligible.
* Manage and monitor a high volume of data. Accurately input and process data into various constituent databases. Data includes program, event and educational information.
* Coordinate meetings and events. Assist with logistics and development of process improvements.
* Build and maintain e-Marketing lists through multiple sources, including in-reach of the Association’s client contact and meeting/event reporting systems and through contact information obtained by Chapter staff outreach.
* Using varied databases and systems, conduct e-Marketing to promote programs and events.
* Assist in the coordination of projects involving both internal and external parties.
* Assist with research and gathering and presenting information as requested.
* Play an active role in procurement and monitoring of program resource materials.
* Assist in preparing marketing materials and informational packets for events.
* Maintain the department’s programs and events calendar.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant work experience.
* Proficient in Google Chrome, Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
* Knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Mail, accurate data entry into complex data systems.
* The successful candidate for this position must have strong administrative skills (detail-oriented, excellent time management and organizational skills), excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and strong technical skills. Project coordination experience a plus.
* Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
* Experience with CRM databases a plus.