Program and Education Administrative Coordinator
- Perform administrative coordination duties for a wide range of educational classes, groups and community presentations, including maintaining records, scheduling, tracking, entering data, creating promotional materials, updating web information/social media and reporting on activities.
- Provide onsite coordination and support for select education activities.
- Assist with the recruitment, orientation, engagement, training and supervision of volunteers.
- Schedule and coordinate ongoing volunteer education.
- Assign volunteers to manage chapter exhibition booths at health fairs and other events.
- Monitor, maintain and supply appropriate Association collateral for exhibits and volunteers.
- Identify opportunities to participate in community events to enhance the presence of the Association.
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director.
- Actively participate in a team-oriented environment, assisting where needed and engaging in the overall goals of the Chapter.
- A high school diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience coordinating office activities
- Ability to communicate to different constituents, professionals, families and the community
- Ability to work with diverse communities and demonstrate inclusion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database management
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-start and take initiative
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and work with frequent interruptions
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel within the Chapter territory
- Access to reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish preferred
Job Reference #: 2879