- Answer phones, triage calls and provide basic information and referral service.
- Process incoming mail.
- Coordinate office purchases and maintenance of office equipment.
- Train all new staff and volunteers over office procedures and equipment.
- Perform data entry for program and development including: Personify and Convio.
- Additional duties as identified by the Executive Director.
- Book account receivables, input data into donor software program and process tax/thank you letters.
- Prepare bank deposit and financial reports for the Regional Finance Department.
- Prepare Request for Payment forms for the Regional Finance Department.
- Submit all new vendor information to AP after ensuring all documentation has been obtained.
- Point of contact for vendors and account payable.
- Complete petty cash reconciliation on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee Respite Grants including: processing application, updating the data base and preparing RFP.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements for Chapter Leadership
- Recruit and screen new volunteers
- Promote volunteer opportunities
- Manage volunteer application processing and data base
- Work with chapter staff to provide volunteers and training for development events
- Organize volunteer recognition event in collaboration with Chapter Staff.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with special events and social media preferred
- Office experience required
- Proficient in Google Docs, Gmail, Microsoft Windows & Microsoft applications: Word, Power Point, Excel and Publisher.
- Willingness to learn other software including Personify & Convio
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as work with volunteers and staff.
- Ability to work with multiple programs and multiple funding sources.
- Proficiency with constituent database management programs accurate data entry skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and ages
- Excellent telephone and in person customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Normal office environment
- Work may require some evenings and weekends during special events.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, (materials and special event supplies.)
- Ability to travel throughout Chapter territory as needed
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2975