Office Administrator - Chapter
The Capital of Texas office of the Alzheimer's Association is currently seeking an energetic, motivated individual to act as Office Administrator and Volunteer Coordinator. This position provides clerical and office management support, as
well as coordinating volunteers for the office help and special events.
This position is a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours/week. The position reports to the chapter ED
Specific duties include:
· Provide clerical and administrative support to the chapter executive
· Provide support to the Development and Program staff
· Generate office correspondence; Word processing, document creation, Publisher, Power Point
· Receptionist duties for office including meet and greet visitors, set up for meetings, etc.
· Provide support with data entry for education programs
· Provide Special Events support, primarily during three Walk to End Alzheimer’s events and The Longest Day
The ideal candidate will support the staff as assigned, as well as manage office volunteer program. Other duties: drafting
general correspondence, processing cash/check donations, minimal invoicing, submission tracking of vendor payments, and maintaining data integrity.
This position requires a candidate with strong administrative, clerical and data-entry support skills, as well as the ability
to multi-task. Strong customer service skills are required, as this position interacts frequently with association volunteers, participants and staff. Prior experience in special events a plus.
· Associate's Degree or higher preferred
· Two to three years of clerical support experience
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, email and internet
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple projects
· Excellent interpersonal, customer relations and communication skills
· Knowledge of Central Texas and surrounding area
· Friendly, personable, ability to interact well with others; Team player
· Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 3352