IT Support Representative- East
This role will ensure focus over customer service delivery for Chapter Offices and will provide a gateway to business leaders in the engagement with the Organization’s Technology service offerings, surrounding security standards, hardware/software standards and best practices. The individual will be expected to provide oversight to technology engagements to ensure timely support with minimal interruption of operations & service across Chapters in area EAST. This role also requires close interaction with IT Leadership team at the Home Office to assist with escalating and triaging issues as well as provide oversight to chapters for technology financial forecasting during budget cycles. The role will also provide oversight to planning and scheduling of office moves as well as monitor growth. This is a US remote-based position with travel as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works proactively with Senior Managers, Chapter Exec’s, Region/Area Leads to identify growth trends and risks surrounding Technology at the Chapter offices.
- Works closely with Senior Managers and peers to Provide direction on Hardware selection and printer support that conforms to the Association Security standards & guidelines
- Assists Chapters with sourcing of ISP vendors when not available on the nationwide approved vendor plan.
- Facilitate New Hire’s between HR and IT, ensure Chapter staff has all needed equipment, i.e. computer, phone, monitor, etc.
- Facilitate local custom application access based on staff roles and responsibilities.
- Review Chapter projected staffing growth to determine infrastructure upgrades.
- Work closely with IT internal Level-1, Level-2 IT & Level-3-IT Support team to triage issues & transfer knowledge
- Facilitate Chapter moves and changes based on direction from Legal and Home Office IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems and 5 years of IT system support experience.
- 5 years working as part of a Technical Support/helpdesk team, Customer Support focused.
- 2 years experience using a Helpdesk ticket management system.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Experience in installing software and operating system firmware.
- Able to organize and prioritize work in order to meet helpdesk customer service levels.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong technical interest and demonstrated aptitude.
- Effective communication (verbal and written).
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills to use towards problem-solving helpdesk issues.
- Certification in fundamental technology concepts, core technical (desktop) skills is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of Computer network technology and Access Controls.
- Experience working with and engineering cloud-based services and solutions
- Proficient in Google G-Suite Applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating systems and Office Products.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Job Reference #: 3776