IT Core Services Support & Monitoring Analyst
The IT Core Services Support & Monitoring Analyst is the escalation point of contact for Contact Center as well as assisting with association employees with IT-related issues that fall outside the Service Level response expected by the Technical Support Analysts during regular business hours. This position is responsible for triaging and remediation of complex helpdesk requests with priority given to Contact Center 8x8 issues; resolving Level 2 ticket requests and reassigning to Level 3 issues; identifying issue patterns and escalating them as appropriate in order to minimize downtime and managing day to day end-user equipment; maintaining security compliance of laptop and mobile devices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides End-user Support over National and Chapter offices: Provide advanced technical support (User based - hardware troubleshooting and standard software installation). Addresses data recovery through user requested file restores. Provides printer support services for configuration and continued monitoring and management.
- Provides monitoring, reporting and support of the tools the Association IT Core Services team utilizes for monitoring all network, systems and supported applications.
- Supervises Asset Management for Contact Center - Inventory maintenance, recycle and reporting.
- Contact Center support for 8x8 Virtual Contact Center, triage and remediation of identifiable and accountable issues, incident reporting and escalation to Vendor.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or 2 years of IT system support.
- 2 years working as part of a helpdesk team.
- 2 years’ experience using a helpdesk ticket management system.
- 2 years’ experience administering multiple monitoring systems such as Ops Manager, Alertsite etc.
- Hands-on experience managing user accounts in Windows Active Directory and Google.Experience installing software and operating system firmware.
- 2 years’ experience of security concepts including network, server, and computer security.
- Able to organize and prioritize work in order to meet helpdesk customer service levels.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong technical interest and demonstrated aptitude.
- Effective communication (verbal and written).
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills to use towards problem-solving helpdesk issues.
- Certification in fundamental technology concepts, core technical (desktop) skills is a plus.
Job Reference #: 3796