LEARN - WORK - EXPERIENCE the MOVEment
The Alzheimer's Association is making a difference and so can you!
The Alzheimer's Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. We are the largest private funder of Alzheimer research and the premier source of information and support for the more than 5 million Americans with Alzheimer’s disease and their 15 million families and caregivers.
The Alzheimer's Association's Public Policy office located in Washington, DC is seeking to hire a summer intern for the opportunity to learn, experience, work and contribute to the Association's mission of creating a world without Alzheimer's disease.
The Public Policy Intern duties may include conducting research work, report writing, analysis of data, attending coalition meetings, Congressional hearings, and federal agency meetings and producing reports from those events, develop databases. In addition, interns may work with staff on grassroots advocacy projects and on C4 projects.
* Student must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university.
* At least a junior in college, graduate students preferred.
* Advanced with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) and Google
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must enjoy working as part of team, be a self-starter eager to contribute individual results, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 3432