We are looking for someone to assist in the Finance department.
This is a year round internship, located in Chicago, IL.
Essential Job Functions
- Preparing journal entries for upload
- Analyzing accounting data for accuracy
- Preparing monthly revenue reports
- Monthly reconciliations
- Reconciling donations with cash received
- Assisting staff with special assignments
- Enhanced organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- High School Diploma
- Enrolled in higher education institution with a major in Accounting or related business field
- Prior office experience or customer experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products with Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel
- Flexible schedule but must be able to work a minimum of 4 hours in a work day, approximately 20 hours a week.
- Ability to work independently while updating supervisor on status of tasks
- Willingness to take direction and manage priorities for executing multiple projects
- Solid work ethic and initiative
- Maintain organization confidentiality
- Exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff, management and outside contacts
- Capacity to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 3092