We are looking for someone to assist mainly in the Finance department, with the potential for special projects in other departments.
This is a year round internship based in Chicago, IL.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzing Accounting data for accuracy
- Preparing journal entries for upload
- Producing weekly and monthly financial reports
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Assisting staff with Special assignments
- Enhanced organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer/Technical Skills
- High School Diploma
- Enrolled in higher education institution with a major in Accounting or related business field
- Prior office experience or customer experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products with Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel
- Flexible schedule but must be able to work a minimum of 4 hours in a work day, approximately 20 hours a week.
- Ability to work independently while updating supervisor on status of tasks
- Willingness to take direction and manage priorities for executing multiple projects
- Solid work ethic and initiative Maintain organization confidentiality
- Exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff, management and outside contacts
- Capacity to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 3385