Intern-Contact Center Support
We are looking for an intern to assist the Contact Center’s Support Team. The support team consists of Quality Assurance, Workforce Management, Reporting and Training and supports the daily operations of the Alzheimer’s Association’s 24/7 Helpline, this is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience.
The internship is year round, approximately 15-20 hours a week.
The internship is based in Chicago, IL and reports to the Sr. Associate Director, Quality Assurance, Reporting, Workforce Management.
Essential Job Functions
* Quality Control check of agent schedules and pending requests
* Running reports for daily, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting
* Assisting with analysis of operational data
* Assisting with schedule adjustments and PTO requests
* Scheduling and reserving appropriate meeting space
* Assisting staff with special assignments.
* Enhanced organizational skills
* Creative operational problem solving
* Professional interactions with management and front line staff
* Analytical skills
* Computer/Technical Skills
* High School Diploma
* Enrolled in higher education with a major in Data Science or related field.
* Prior office experience, call center or customer experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Products with Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel.
* Experience with Power BI or similar data visualization software a plus.
* Flexible schedule but must be able to work a minimum of 4 hours in a workday, approximately 15-20 hours a week.
* Ability to work independently while updating supervisor on status of tasks
* Willingness to take direction and manage priorities for executing multiple projects
* Solid work ethic and initiative.
* Maintain organization confidentiality
* Exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff, management and outside contacts
* Capacity to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 3757