Hub Gift Processor
The Hub Gift Processor will receive, deposit, and process transactions delivered to the regional hub from chapters.
This position is located in Amherst, NY and will report to the Hub Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
* Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes.
* Review source documents and interpret proper revenue coding.
* Configure external data from various sources for entry into donor databases.
* Communicate with chapter staff and internal departments to investigate transactions with incomplete data to ensure proper revenue allocation.
* Ensure data used for delivery to external vendors is accurate.
* Assist in the development and documentation of department procedures for proper revenue allocation.
* High School diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
* One year work experience in data processing environment
* Working knowledge of relational database systems
* Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially with MS Excel
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent organization skills
Job Reference #: 3377