Hub Customer Service Representative
The Hub Customer Service Representative will provide gift processing support to chapters and constituents.
This position is located in San Jose, CA and will report to the Hub Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
* Resolve work orders (gift inquires, process questions) submitted through tracking system.
* Communicate with chapters and internal departments to investigate why and how transactions were processed.
* Collaborate with external vendors to ensure proper adherence to business rules.
* Review source documents and interpret proper revenue coding.
* Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes.
* Configure external data from various sources for entry into donor databases.
* Assist in the development and documentation of department procedures for proper revenue allocation.
* High School diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
* One year work experience in a customer service environment
* Working knowledge of relational database systems
* Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially with MS Excel
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent organization skills
Job Reference #: 3376