Health Systems Director
At the Alzheimer’s Association, we are intentionally working toward an Association that reflects our diverse communities, provides culturally competent engagement with a health equity lens and a sense of belonging amongst all our platforms. This is an important part of fulfilling our mission to help people live their best life possible. As a member of our team, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our hospital network and will learn to identify and anticipate their needs and propose dynamic solutions. We are looking for a committed leader and inspiring presenter with a knack for building trust and buy-in who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the healthcare industry.
- Improve diagnosis, disclosure, and care through consultative sales with health systems that increase the uptake of effective clinical practices.
- Develop and cultivate a portfolio of health systems account relationships, with an emphasis on systems with the greatest potential to impact the Association’s Health System goals.
- Generate and cultivate productive relationships with key decision makers and champions in assigned health system accounts.
- Assess a health system’s readiness, capacity, needs, and interests and use this assessment to guide Association products and solutions to offer.
- This is a full-time position, located in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma or Arkansas and reports to the Senior Health Systems Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in health care, health administration, or business preferred.
- 2 or more years of sales experience, in the healthcare industry and/or consultative sales
- Experience in healthcare sales, sales consultant or business development preferred.
- Ability to travel through assigned area by plane and land. Estimated travel is up to 25%.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to manage accounts and successfully sell and market products. Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships with decision-makers in health care organizations.
- Skill in influencing, motivating and facilitating groups and individuals to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to analyze data related to health care and drive desired results.
- Ability to plan and implement programs and evaluate success.
- Knowledge in or ability to learn health systems operations, including quality improvement, person-centered care, access to care, and payment and policy issues.
- Skill in communicating both in writing and in person.
- Skill in presenting to groups and providing training.
- Knowledge of CRM software preferred.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in Google and Microsoft software for word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail.
Job Title: Health Systems Director
Location: Region 6 - Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas
Work Hours: Full-time (based on 37.5 hours work week); Remote based in one of the four listed states
Grade: 210, estimated salary is in the range $80,000-$100,000
Reports To: Sr Health Systems Director
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day, and Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing, plus Caregiver Leave.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HEALT001528