Health Systems Director
Job Title: Health Systems Director
Location Greater: MO Chapter - location may be negotiable if in large metro market with strong health care presence (KC).
Work Hours: Full-time (based on a 37.5 hour work week)
Reports To: Region 6 Leader
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Regional Leader, the Health Systems Director achieves the Alzheimer’s Association’s objectives to improve diagnosis, disclosure, and care though consultative sales with Health Systems that increase the uptake of effective clinical practices. This position is responsible for building awareness of Alzheimer's disease and the Alzheimer's Association with Health Care Professionals, Primary Care Systems, and with Health Service Industries.
- This is a full-time position, located in Greater MO chapter (location may be negotiable), and reports to the Regional Leader for region 6 which covers MO, AR, OK, and KS.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in health care, health administration, or business preferred
- 2 or more years of sales experience, in the health care industry and/or consultative sales
- Experience in health care sales or operations preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to manage accounts and successfully sell and market products
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships with decision-makers in health care organizations
- Skill in influencing, motivating and facilitating groups and individuals to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to analyze data related to health care and drive desired results
- Ability to plan and implement programs and evaluate success
- Knowledge in or ability to learn health systems operations, including quality improvement, person-centered care, access to care, and payment and policy issue
- Skill in communicating both in writing and in person
- Skill in presenting to groups and providing training
- Knowledge of CRM software preferred
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day an Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing, plus Caregiver Leave.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.