Health Systems Director
Be part of the movement to end Alzheimer’s
Millions of Americans are facing the devastation of Alzheimer’s. At the Alzheimer’s Association, we’re relentlessly working to address the challenges in front of us with speed and without limitations or boundaries. With our network of more than 75 chapters across the country, we’re advancing world-class research, ensuring access to gold-standard care and support, and hiring talented, mission-driven people who make it all happen.
The Alzheimer’s Association has been ranked as one of the Best Nonprofits to Work For by The Nonprofit Times nine years in a row, recognizing our leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and mission-driven atmosphere. It takes a uniquely motivated person to be a part of our team - and we believe that person could be you.
As Health Systems Director, you'll provide leadership and strategic vision for health systems throughout the region. You'll collaborate with our national program team and Executive Directors to prioritize relationships across multiple health systems to accomplish goals.
This position is based out of our Nashville office. Your work will be remote/work from home and travel within the region will be required.
- Build a robust stream of referrals to services and programming at the Association from targeted settings.
- Develop and cultivate a portfolio of Health and Care Systems partnerships, with the greatest potential to impact the Association's goals.
- Develop and cultivate long-term comprehensive strategic relationships with national leading health care systems and care companies.
- Write and present business proposals/presentations to established and prospective clients.
- Negotiate and develop partnership terms.
- Conduct proactive research on priority clients to understand opportunities for collaboration prior to first meeting.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in health care, health administration, or public health preferred.
- Demonstrate 2 or more years of experience cultivating relationships with key decision-makers in client or partner organizations. Experience in account management, consultative sales, or preferred.
- Demonstrate 2 or more years of experience working for or with health systems, or other health care industry experience. Experience in training, quality improvement facilitation, or technical assistance preferred.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally -70% travel.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
Job Reference #: 3434