Grants Program Manager
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health agency dedicated to eliminating Alzheimer's disease and related disorders through the advancement of research and to enhancing care and support services for individuals, their families and caregivers. Reporting to the Senior Director of Programs, the Grants Program Manager oversees the development, implementation, and evaluation of grant-funded programs and services in a nine county area. We are looking for a leader with a strong program management, data analytics and administrative background.
- In collaboration with Alzheimer's Association program staff, develops and manages work plans for grant programs that meet the needs of the territory, the requirements of the granting agency, and the Association's strategic plan.
- Oversees grant-funded programs; assists in the development and implementation of new and expanded services. Ensures follow-through on program plans, data tracking, on-going program development, and evaluation systems.
- Communicates with program staff, grant partners and subcontractors, and staff at granting agencies.
- Documents the delivery and measures the effectiveness of services provided through the grant programs.
- Designs and implements comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plans; oversees all evaluation activities, including monitoring and evaluation technical assistance and training, and the collection and coordination of data from all grant programs, projects, and contractors.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports monitoring the progress of all objectives towards short-and long-term goals of the grant programs.
- Ensures the timely submission of evaluation reports to the Senior Director of Programs so that reporting deadlines are met.
- Provides or reviews program progress for determination of communications about grant programs to leverage public awareness campaigns to drive program outcomes.
- Working closely with the Communications Manager and Programs and Services team, manages the ongoing project of the quarterly program catalog.
- Responsible for preparing and distributing quarterly reports to referral partners.
- Monitors and improves data integrity.
- Coaches, trains and mentors programs & services staff to improve the data collection and data entry across the department.
- Develops and improves data tracking tools to be user friendly, intuitive and comprehensive based on grant goals, strategic implementation plan goals (SIP) and staff needs.
- Serves as a liaison between grant program subcontractors, partners, and Alzheimer’s Association staff.
- Assists in grant writing and securing future funding for programs.
- Assures compliance with all Alzheimer's Association policies, procedures, standards, and applicable regulatory requirements; promotes Association-wide programs and initiatives.
- Assists with development and advocacy efforts year-round.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary to achieve grant program goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in public health, public administration or a related discipline. Master’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to organize, manage, and evaluate multiple activities and services. Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, volunteers, and other community agencies.
- Ability to track, monitor, analyze and report data. Excellent data analysis and writing skills.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google applications (Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Familiarity with constituent databases/client management systems.
- High level of integrity, diplomacy, and initiative.
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel as needed to perform job duties.
Job Reference #: 3715