Faith Outreach Program Assistant - Temporary Part-Time
- Assist with developing the Faith Outreach Program through day-to-day operations support in maintaining records and data, fulfill support resource requests, and provide customer service and communication with staff and stakeholders.
- Assist with developing Faith Outreach Contacts in Chapter Service Area. Maintain accurate information for programs and service activities.
- Assist in producing, editing, maintaining and assembling documents including: general correspondence and emails, training and procedural materials, letters and mailings.
- Develop relationships in the Faith Based Community through supporting Program staff in coordinating projects and workflow. Communicating with individuals, agencies and community organizations as needed.
- Support the relationship with Faith Ambassadors in different Faith Based Communities.
- Assist the Programs team with covering education requests, health fairs and other community events.
- Schedule Faith Leader Workshops and co-present with the Programs team to expand awareness of Alzheimer’s and engage new partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to participation in chapter and advocacy events.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Excellent ability to communicate in person, print and electronically to variable audiences.
- Strong public speaking skills and a basic understanding of adult learning principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Google; ability to learn service user software.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Experience working with clerical staff and volunteers.
- High Level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative.
- High level of organizational and record keeping skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once.
Job Status: Part Time, Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 2821