The Alzheimer’s Associations’ mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. The Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. We are the largest private funder of Alzheimer’s research and the premier source of information and support for the more than 5 million Americans with Alzheimer’s disease and their 15 million families and caregivers.
The Alzheimer’s Association has been recognized as one of the top large nonprofits to work for by the NonProfit Times, the leading information provider for the nonprofit sector for the last 8 years.
The Executive Assistant provides support to the President, the Board and staff of the Greater Missouri chapter in addition to facilitating staff and volunteers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Office of the Regional Leader and President by maintaining and planning schedules, organizing meetings, completing correspondence, organizing conference calls and seminars, managing requested projects, making travel arrangements and completing expense reports.
- Plan and execute logistics and complete timely meeting materials for Region.
- Plan and execute logistics and complete timely meeting materials for the Staff: Monthly Meetings, Senior Staff Meetings, Annual Retreat
- Task forces, advisory councils and other committees as needed
- Plan and execute logistics and complete timely meeting materials for the Board of Directors’:
- New Member Orientations
- Annual Board Retreat
- Board Committee Meetings
- Board Engagement Annual Meetings
- Develop and maintain the Board of Directors’ and staff Strategic plan internal communication document. Create other communication tools as needed
- Ensure orderly maintenance of shared drive and shared files.
- Serve as secondary back-up for Office Manager and Administrative Assistant
- Provide general project coordination support as needed
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years Executive Assistance experience
- Strong project and people management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Pleasant, cooperative personality
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends if necessary
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3194