Donor Services Gift Processor
POSITION TITLE: Donor Services Gift Processor -Home Office
LOCATION: Remote Based
WORK HOURS: Full Time (37.5 hours work week)
REPORTS TO: Donor Services Manager
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
The Donor Services Gift Processor will receive, and process transactions delivered to the regional donor services from chapters.
This is a remote position and reports to the Donor Services Manager.
There are 4 available open positions for the Donor Services Gift Processor, West, Central and East.
- Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes.
- Review source documents and interpret proper revenue coding.
- Configure external data from various sources for entry into donor databases.
- Communicate with chapter staff and internal departments to investigate transactions with incomplete data to ensure proper revenue allocation.
- Ensure data used for delivery to external vendors is accurate.
- Assist in the development and documentation of department procedures for proper revenue allocation.
- High School diploma required. Associates and/or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One year work experience in data processing environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of relational database systems
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Experience with Team Approach and Luminate Online preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially with MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously; strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work quickly with direction and without close supervision
- Team oriented
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day of their choosing , Caregiver Leave, Volunteer and School Visitation time off, paid holidays and a gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.