Donor Services Gift Processor
The Donor Services Gift Processor analyzes the format and intent of donor gifts to assure accurate entry in appropriate donor databases.
This position will be located in Chicago, IL and report to the Associate Director, Gift Processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Review gift information as submitted by chapters or individuals and interpret intent of gift in order to allocate revenue appropriately.
* Format external data into the most appropriate form for efficient entry into donor databases.
* Ensure proper confirmation of matching gift donations.
* Manage workplace giving/matching gift company portal accounts, and reconfigure and consolidate accounts as needed.
* Understand when to communicate with other departments to investigate transactions with incomplete data to ensure proper revenue allocation.
* Assist in the development and documentation of department procedures for proper revenue allocation.
* Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes.
* Review batches entered by third party vendor for data entry accuracy. Address errors with internal and external parties.
* Associate’s degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Two to three years of professional experience required
* Working knowledge of relational database systems
* Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent organization skills
Job Reference #: 3443