Data Entry Specialist
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Location: Clearwater, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale
Work Hours: Full-time (based on a 37.5 hour work week)
Reports To: Grants Director
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
The Alzheimer’s Association is seeking an organized professional to provide data entry and grant support to the Program department. The Data Entry Specialist will manage program setup, registration data and high-level data extraction through the CRM.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately process a high volume of constituent outcome data from set up to analysis into the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) database and Volunteer Management System (VMS) for multiple Chapters
- Maintain program setup and registration information for constituents (or participants), MOVES Management, and program promotion.
- Continuously improve operations by analyzing results, monitoring accuracy, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
- Extract data, and prepare routine grant reports utilizing data from the CRM and other databases.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the extracted data for reporting.
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Use data to predict trends to inform grants and guide performance projections.
- Prepare reports using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs.
- Identify and recommend new ways to streamline business processes.
- Monitor data quality and remove corrupt data.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements.
- Assist with special events & projects as assigned.
- Associates degree required - Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional written and oral communications and interpersonal skills, including excellent collaboration skills.
- Experience working with Constituent Relationship software (CRM) or similar software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be highly organized, accurate and detail oriented, with ability to analyze complex data.
- Ability to perform under strict deadlines.
- Outstanding ability to write clear, compelling and grammatically correct narratives.
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day, an Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing, plus Caregiver Leave.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.