Clinical Manager/Team Lead, Contact Center
Are you ready to join one of the NonProfit Times "Best Places to Work"? We have ranked for ten consecutive years! The Clinical Manager/Team Lead will be part of a bustling, passionate and growing team. The Clinical Manager/Team Lead assists in the management of operations, people, processes, technology and resources within the Contact Center (call center). The manager is directly responsible for staff supervision, training, scheduling, clinical supervision and quality monitoring. This position is based in our downtown Chicago office (on Lake St and Michigan Ave) and reports to the Senior Associate Director, Contact Center Operations. The work schedule will include evening hours, Sunday 1:30pm-10:00pm, Monday/Tuesday/Friday from 4:30PM - 12:00AM and Wednesday/Thursday 2:00PM - 12:00AM.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage daily activities of the Contact Center; schedule appropriately to support the 24/7 services.
Supervision and staff development
* Supervise, train and monitor staff. Ensure the development of staff skills, quality and performance through individual coaching and group learning opportunities.
* Provide clinical supervision for complex cases; assist staff in the development of active listening, triage and problem solving skills. Conduct the monthly case review meetings with chapters and Contact Center staff.
* Assure quality interactions with customers; Coordinate customer service with the chapters including addressing questions, problems and other issues.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling required.
- Licensure (LSW, LCSW, or LCPC) preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in geriatrics or mental health with expertise in dementia.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory/management experience, 3-5 years preferred.
- Previous call center experience is highly desirable.
- Professional experience conducting health screenings/evaluations, diagnostic intakes and/or crisis intervention counseling.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred.