Campaign Data Management Specialist-Remote
The Campaign Data Management Specialist supports the Fundraising Applications and Data Management Helpdesk Queue. This position reports to the Associate Director, Campaign Management. The purpose of this position is to support the Helpdesk Queue for Team Approach and CRM Query queues. They will also support the existing CRM Applications in the daily business needs as they relate to Direct Marketing, Donor Services, Finance, Helpdesk Support, and Helpline, Major and Intermediate Giving departments and Chapter Offices. This is a US remote-based position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage Team Approach and CRM Queue for Helpdesk- First point of contact for all incoming data requests. Manage the routing and completion of all tickets that are logged for TA Queue. Respond to all tickets with a phone call or email as well assign tickets to the appropriate technician within the Service Level Agreement.
- Creation of documentation and maintain all DM Exclude Matrix as related to Direct Marketing data pulls. Work directly with AD, Campaign Management to make sure all documents are delivered to meet DM Production Schedule and Support test and set up processes for Production (daily uploads, zip updates) in Personify. Participate in set up on new system and support any questions related to data management of system
- Support in Team Approach and in Omnipoint to provide back up and support to AD, Data Manager for query requests and data pulls as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of relational Oracle databases and the ability to understand and compose Oracle SQL queries. Experience with PL/SQL programming.
- Three years experience in data management systems operations, supporting primary organization applications.
- Knowledge of UNIX commands.
- Experience with Team Approach or other fundraising applications and/or CRM systems.
Job Reference #: 3678