Business Analyst 2 - Home Office
Job Title: Business Analyst 2 – Home Office
Location: Chicago, IL
Work Hours: Full-time (based on a 37.5 hour work week)
Reports To: Business Analyst Lead
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
The Business Analyst 2 is responsible for end-user support and technical administration of Association applications and is responsible for business analysis for projects.
This position reports to the Business Analyst Lead. While the Association is currently working remotely, upon a return to the office, this position will be based at the Home Office in Chicago, IL.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides helpdesk Level 2 end user support for assigned applications, including basic functional training and troubleshooting. Serves as liaison to the vendor.
- Collects business needs and requirements for implementation/upgrade projects, under the guidance of project manager and in conjunction with business owner/business department. Coordinates test script development, user acceptance testing, as appropriate.
- Develops procedural documents, workflow diagrams, statistical reports and other written tools, as directed.
- Serves as administrator for assigned applications, i.e. with the appropriate authorization, adds/changes/deactivates system codes and maintains user accounts.
- Provides assistance with canned reports. Develops runs and administers data analyzer reports, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business Administration, Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-3 years of business analyst experience.
- Intermediate skills using business applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and/or Google applications).
- Experience working with large scale, enterprise wide systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience supporting CRM and/or Financial systems is a plus.
- Business Analysis certification is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day of their choosing , Caregiver Leave, Volunteer and School Visitation time off, paid holidays and a gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.