Beaumont Regional Manager
The Regional Manager is responsible for representing the Alzheimer’s Association in Beaumont and surrounding counties. The key roles of the position include the implementation of the Beaumont Walk to End Alzheimer’s and Beaumont Family Portrait Luncheon plus their wrap-around events to meet or exceed the budgeted goals through volunteer recruitment and engagement as well as through corporate development. This position will build strategic relationships as well as conduct community outreach activities to support Care and Support services in the multi-county region. Additionally, the position will implement the organization’s strategic plan goals, increase service contacts and reach new constituents through the successful engagement of volunteers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for all aspects of Walk to End Alzheimer’s and Family Portrait Luncheon events in Beaumont.
* Responsible for high level volunteer recruitment, training, coaching, and management resulting in the attainment of revenue and team goals.
* Build relationships with key volunteers, participants, sponsors and community leaders as well as existing and new corporate partners.
* Responsible for overall Walk to End Alzheimer’s volunteer committee development, team recruitment and retention strategies, budget, timeline, marketing/PR, logistics and best practice implementation.
* Responsible for overall Family Portrait Luncheon volunteer committee development, budget, timeline, marketing/PR and logistics.
* Through volunteer networks, prospect, cultivate and steward Walk to End Alzheimer’s and Family Portrait Luncheon sponsors and walkers to achieve fundraising and recruitment goals.
* Execute plan for maximizing team participation to achieve revenue goals by retaining existing teams, attracting new ones from all sectors of the community and by providing fundraising guidance and support.
* Maintain year-round relationships with key corporate sponsors and constituents to ensure involvement in all relevant Chapter activities and recognition opportunities.
* Work with the volunteer planning committees to organize outreach activities that promote the Alzheimer’s Association mission, including community presentations and corporate engagement opportunities.
* Ensure Alzheimer Association’s standards are being followed.
* Ensure data integrity for program reporting and outcomes, aimed at measuring local mission delivery and progress towards strategic plan objectives.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the regional office and provide leadership and supervision for volunteers.
* Responsible for other duties as assigned.
* Actively participate in learning opportunities for professional growth and self- improvement.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Three years of proven experience in recruiting and mobilizing volunteers to achieve goals
* Preferred peer-to-peer fundraising experience or equivalent sales background
* Confident, goal-oriented, positive self-starter able to work independently with limited supervision and collaboratively with internal and external partners
* Demonstrated ability to form and develop corporate relationships and partnerships
* Ability to manage large numbers of volunteers at different levels of expertise with diplomacy
* Ability to work with diverse communities and demonstrate inclusion
* Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and strategic thinking skills
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 60% within the assigned territory by car. Travel in this case, is considered time spent away from the office, in the community, to fulfill the job goals. While most such travel is same day, occasional overnight travel or air travel may be required.
* Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as required for the job
* Ability to bend, stoop, lift and transport up to 25 lbs. of materials
* Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office products and social media; experience with, or ability to rapidly learn, Luminate/Convio software
* Must have valid driver’s license, access to reliable vehicle, good driving record and proof of automobile insurance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3525