Associate Director, Quality Control
The Associate Director, Quality Control manages the Quality Control team, as well as being the point person for adherence to established association business rules for gift processing.
This position is located in Chicago, IL and reports to the Director, Donor Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead the development and documentation of operational processes.
- Lead the design and implementation of training programs for internal staff members.
- Provide guidance and coaching to intradepartmental staff members.
- Maintain relationship with outside vendors to ensure proper adherence to developed business rules.
- Collaborate with others within the organization to develop operational processes.
- Conduct routine analyses of internal processes.
- Compare information, and data entry, on one record against same data on other records.
- Perform data hygiene processes on donor databases.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience required, preferred prior supervisory experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially with MS Excel, and Google Docs.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Working knowledge of relational database systems
- General basic accounting knowledge
- Team Approach Database knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Detail oriented
Job Reference #: 2991