Associate Director, Development Analytics
The Alzheimer’s Association is seeking to hire a full time Associate Director, Development Analytics Associate Director, Development Analytics performs an essential role in providing data-driven support for the analysis function that will inform business strategies for the Association’s Revenue department. Primary objectives of the role include working with a cross-functional group of development staff to identify, design and implement reports and analytics that support a better understanding of the Development’s donor/prospect constituent pool and overall performance of individual programs and teams. They will work with key strategy stakeholders to develop revenue scorecards, dashboards and supporting management reports meet the performance measurement needs of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide analysis and be able to synthesize data around market penetration, key performance indicators and strategies to grow revenue in existing and new sources.
* Develop revenue scorecards, dashboards and supporting management reports meet the performance measurement needs of the department
* Collaborates with IT in the development and implementation of new analytics and tools to aid in efficient and effective new prospect acquisition and qualification for the Association.
* Specifically address analytics and reporting requirements to support the specialized needs of managers and frontline fundraisers.
* Identify business development needs and design efficient systems and/or specialized reporting structures to address these needs.
* Analyze and translate data into relevant, understandable and concise information to inform and guide stakeholders to success
* Ensure the integrity of source data. Test and analyze the effectiveness of key
strategies using data analysis of performance variability, test and control analysis,
interviews or focus groups as appropriate.
* Synthesizes research results and guides discussions around key recommendations
emerging from that research in collaboration with strategic leads.
* Communicate results and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders in persuasive summarizing verbal and written presentations. Provide customized interpretation and implementation support as needed.
* Ensures that the suite of development scorecards, dashboards and reports have maximum relevance to priority strategies and the needs of key stakeholders.
* Monitor and track industry trends and overlay with organizational revenue potential
* Bachelor’s degree required (preferred degree in data science or other quantitative degree).
* 5 years of responsible analytical and reporting work experience preferred.( in particular, an ability to explore and document relationships between multiple pieces of data, and to identify the drivers underlying performance)
* Proficiency with query and analysis techniques and tools used to modify, retrieve, manipulate, and report on data from relational database management systems.
* Advanced Excel, Access or other relational database is required.
* Business Intelligence reporting tool experience required.
* Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint required.
* Experience with Tableau or Power BI or other visualization platform is a requirement.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in creating visualizations from multiple data sources
* Critical thinking and analysis to bear on the successful resolution of high impact, complex problems.
* Consistent ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Is organized self-starter that understand the needs of key stakeholders, and solicits their input and feedback throughout the analytical and reporting process.
* Strong customer service and positive, can-do attitude.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment and to freely give and receive feedback.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
* Very strong detail orientation and attention to quality control processes required.
* Knowledge of or ability to learn quickly the principles, practices, developments, and techniques of instituting an analytics and prospect management program in a complex fundraising and development operation, including an understanding of how prospect management systems are integrated into those operations