Associate Director, Constituent Events-Remote
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Constituent Events. This is a US-based remote position with travel as needed (approximately 60%).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Establishes strategic and implementation plans for RivALZ/Blondes v Brunettes, 3rd Party Events and Reason to Hope
* Develops training plan and determines and develops resources, tools and reporting for other Constituent Events.
* Develops a comprehensive plan for delivery of a combination of in person, online and telephone training and on-going support to Chapter staff.
* Facilitates trainings and webinars for Constituent Events.
* Develops a communications plan to Field Leadership and chapter staff for Constituent Events.
* Works in conjunction with other departments on potential rebranding of Constituent Event brands.
* Develops and implement s strategies to achieve participant and team recruitment goals and revenue goals for Constituent Events.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
* Minimum of 5-7 years’ work-related experience; event fundraising, marketing, product management or other similar industry preferred
* Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience leading projects
* Experience with Convio or Blackbaud a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with staff and constituencies from multiple organizations (Chapter staff and volunteers, constituents, vendors and Association leadership) and to provide strategic guidance in a collaborative, consultative, and positive manner.
* Proven ability to build consensus and to work through others and influence cross-functional teams to achieve desired results and objectives without formal authority
* Strong interpersonal and skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community, maintaining a focus on teamwork
* Excellent project and time management skills to lead project teams with multiple stakeholders, manage multiple tasks, and adjust work plan to accommodate opportunities for collaboration
* Proven ability to create and deliver tools and trainings.
* Ability to think strategically and determine long-term implications of decisions
* Ability to analyze complex situations, apply relevant findings, and propose solutions which support the Association’s mission and vision and meet goals
* Proven ability in leading revenue growth in nationwide income initiatives
* Successful track record in developing training and implementation plans for nationwide revenue sources
* Proven ability in Chapter support and assistance
* Understanding of nonprofit, business strategies and processes; such as event management, volunteer support, email campaigns/communication, and constituent management.
* Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed for the job
* Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 60% by car and air to the work place and other venues as needed for the job
* Ability to bend, lift, transport and carry a variety of print and other materials (up to 25 pounds)
* Must possess valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle, and proof of insurance
Job Reference #: 2425