Application Software Support, Specialist
The Alzheimer's Association is seeking to hire an Application Software Support, Specialist professional. This position is based at the Association's Home Office in downtown Chicago, IL.
Interested candidates who meet the following criteria are warmly invited to apply.
JOB GENERAL SUMMARY:
Provide customer support and end-user training for chapter and home office staff of the Alzheimer's Association’s Finance applications including Concur, company credit card and other finance-related applications. Provide user support and training for setup and transactional activity within the applications. Maintain approval workflows and other configurations within the applications to meet organizational and constituent needs. Foster best practices and efficient usage through training and 1 on 1 coaching. Assist with compliance reporting, communications, and remedial actions for staff that are non-compliant with the travel, company credit card, or other finance-related policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Timely response and resolution of assigned helpdesk tickets from chapter and home office staff related to finance-related applications/report writer functionality.
- Foster strong relationships and trust with chapter and home office constituents.
- Deliver training programs and documentation as assigned for chapters and home office staff in the use of applications.
- Perform setup and configuration tasks and special projects as assigned to maximize utility of applications.
- Run reports to track policy compliance such as required receipt matching and compliance with timeframes.
- Provide reports, communication, and remedial actions for staff that are non-compliant with finance-related policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in finance, business, or IT-related field
- Strong proficiency with application software
- Previous experience with software training and support preferably in a not-for-profit environment
- Strong ability to learn new software tools quickly and share that knowledge with others
- Previous experience and usage of expense reporting tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software (particularly Excel)
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and by phone
- Ability to build positive relationships and trust with constituents
- Strong work ethic and ability to stay on task
- Ability to plan and complete work on deadline
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks effectively
Job Reference #: 3634