- Supports Executive Director in board, committee and council related matters
- Interacts with Board Members, Key Donors, Key Volunteers and Home Office Staff
- Responsible for the timely mailing of meeting reminders, meeting notes, and compilation of meeting materials
- Maintains current rosters and databases for the board, committees and councils
- Coordinates input from a variety of resources for the compilation of the Board Resources Manual and its revisions. Generates correspondence as requested by the Executive Director
- Maintains all policies and procedures manuals pertinent to governance, administrative and national business
- Assists Executive Director with daily calendar by scheduling meetings, appointments, etc.
- Assists Executive Director with filing involving sorting, categorizing and developing a readily accessible system
- Assists Development as needed on various fundraising events/requests
- Provides administrative support agency wide, on a as needed basis
- Assists with the response/direction of incoming calls and meeting and greeting visitors
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Power Point and Excel and Google apps specifically Google Sites, Docs, Drive and Calendar.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze information to anticipate situations requiring forethought and follow-up with executive and multiple stakeholders; make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a team. Flexibility and adaptability are essential.
- Ability to work independently and succeed in a fast-paced organization within a collaborative teamwork environment.
- High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technology systems.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Absolute commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally as needed to perform job duties.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and access to dependable automobile
Job Reference #: 2915