AD, Data Management
Job Title: Associate Director, Data Management (Home Office)
Location: US Remote-based
Work Hours: Full-time (based on a 37.5 hour work week)
Compensation: Grade Level 8; Minimum $65,800 Midpoint $83,900 Maximum $102,000
Reports To: Associate Director, Campaign Management
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last ten years in a row.
The Associate Director, Data Management is responsible for partnering with multi-disciplined teams in implementing and supporting shared fundraising solutions throughout the Association. Development and support of business intelligence systems to support national and chapter shared fundraising, program and other strategic plan efforts.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create Control Files for data upload across systems as need for data projects and data conversion across different systems.
- Work on special projects as needed, work with Director of BI/SI team on technical projects. This would include data fixes, data updates and overlays
- Design and deliver full and effective lifecycle testing of applications including system test, integration test as well as documentation
- Maintain Database Production Schedule and Processes – update, create, review and revise regular data production processes as needed in new CRM System which would include build out and documentation of the new production items
- Provide leadership and guide 3rd party vendors throughout the systems development lifecycle to ensure quality and data integrity to defined IT system architecture, standards and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Technology delivering high impact technology solutions.
- Minimum 3 years programming ETL solutions
- Proven technical Business Intelligence architecture expertise having designed and developed BI solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (again, the assumption is that the KSA listed are required, unless qualified with the statement preferred or strongly preferred)
- Experience and technical expertise with tools and techniques in application development using client server and web based services (SQL Server, OLAP, ORACLE, NET, Portal Technologies), reporting software (Business Objects, SQL Server Reporting Services or similar applications).
- Experience with Team Approach, Personify 360 or other fundraising applications and/or CRM systems.
- Understanding SQL and relational and multidimensional designs.
- Strong problem-solving and metadata skills.
- Strong customer service delivery skills
- Experience with software version control and managing multiple environments (dev, test, QA, production).
- Experience with production systems support and troubleshooting production issues.
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and/or development teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, extensive PTO, caregiver leave, volunteer time off, paid holidays, and generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Alzheimer’s Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.