AD, Campaign Management
Job Title: Associate Director, Campaign Management (Home Office)
Location: US-based Remote
Full time: 37.5 hours for full-time.
Reports To: Director, Data and Campaign Management
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer’s Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org/jobs to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
The Associate Director, Campaign Management supports the daily and long-range business needs of the Direct Marketing and other departments specific to data. This position utilizes hard skills like project management and soft skills including communication and teamwork to act as a connection between Information Technology and those that use data throughout the Association.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Direct Marketing and internal and external partners in review and revision of online and offline production schedule campaigns.
- Work closely with Direct Marketing to identify opportunities for new segmentation. Define suppression criteria with the help of director and business stakeholders.
- Act as lead point of contact for daily operations of OmniPoint database for scheduled and ad-hoc national, chapter and vendor data request.
- Use basic SQL to develop queries and procedures that answer business questions and resolve data integrity issues. Troubleshoot segmentation issues.
- Lead and mentor Campaign Management Specialist in HelpDesk operations and campaign issues.
- Schedule and manage quarterly and annual review of association business rules relating to direct marketing and data.
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business Administration, Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
- Three years’ experience in data management systems operations, supporting primary organization applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with fundraising applications and/or CRM systems.
- Knowledge of relational databases and the ability to understand and compose SQL queries
- Proven ability to multi-task, self-driven, ability to meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong customer service delivery
Employees working 24 hours/week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance, long term care insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous Paid Time Off, 12 annual holidays and Paid Family Leave, as well as an annual Cultural & Heritage Day and Volunteer Day of their choosing. They are also eligible for our gold standard 401(k) retirement plan.
Full time employees (37.5 hours/week), will enjoy all of the above plus an annual School Visitation Day and an Elder Care Facility Day of their choosing.
The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.